Friday, July 16, 2010

Oh, Happy Day...

Today is my last day at work. Let’s just all pause and reflect...

-For having to be here at 7:30 a.m. on the dot, being late ONE time isn’t too bad, if I say so myself...
-I have done about 6 or 7 writing assignments while here. Other than that, I have stuffed countless envelopes, filed stacks of papers and spent more time browsing the internet/ facebook-ing/ online shopping than some people have in their entire life (totally the company’s fault for putting me in a cubicle that falls between departments, resulting in me being by myself for about 98% of the day)...
-Since we were allowed to listen to music while “working,” I think I almost have my entire iPod memorized...
-I typically did my hair and make-up at my desk, seeing as I just have loads of free time on my hands. I think people are pretty surprised/ perplexed at the difference in my appearance between morning prayer and lunch...
-I rode the elevators to waste time. Not kidding.
-On occasion, I had to go to the dreaded “second floor” where Satan’s wife worked. Sure, she was the spitting image of Sofia on my favie show, The Golden Girls, but I once witnessed her make 2 employees cry in under 10 minutes. She was also a big fan of wearing socks with sandals...
-I consumed more coffee in the span of one month than I ever had in my entire life…
-I almost had to go home one day because I had on cropped dress pants. They were too casual. I wish I was kidding...
Let’s see - I think that covers all of the really BIG fun.

Anyways, tomorrow morning I am off to play in Macon, GA until Wednesday, when I, along with one of my besties, will travel to Orlando, Florida. Immediately following Orlando, I'm visiting another bestie (that I haven't seen since May) in Tampa. It’s going to be great, epic fun...and you better believe that it’s going to be hotter than blue blazes. I’ll try to update from the road, but I mean, the life of a celeb is so busy < sarcasm.

Happy Friday, love doves!

No comments:

Post a Comment